About Me

A Boy, His Patty, and Spider-Man

I start drawing at 5. I remember drawing heroes because I felt like they were brave. I remember seeing the world as a place full of stories. I wanted to tell as many stories as I could. 

I grew up in Jersey feeling hot summers and bone-chilling winter mornings. I remember the first comic I ever read was accompanied by a Haitian patty. My grandfather didn't know what he started. It was an old Spider-Man comic that had the Fantastic Four come in on a helicopter to stop the evil Dr. Doom. It was the coolest thing I had ever read. He would bring me 4 more of these comics that he had gotten from Haiti. He thought he was bringing a young boy some cartoons. Little did he know I would make comics a lifelong passion. 

I now am drawing and writing my own comics. I want to share how I view the world through my stories. I want to make the book that a young boy eating a treat will be glued to from start to finish. I think art is in everything and hope my stories help you see the same.